ABN: 58 523 762 917 AFSL: 241418
Since commencing business in 1978 as Barry J Lea & Associates Pty Ltd, and with the amalgamation of Robina Insurance Brokers in 2005, LEA Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd has grown to become one of the strongest and most respected licensed insurance brokering firms in Queensland.
LEA Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd is part of the Austbrokers Network. Our 5 working directors have combined decades of experience in the insurance industry, many have or do hold positions on industry-related boards. The principals’ combined experience, together with 8 additional brokers operating from the Gold Coast Office and 2 more in Brisbane, enables LEA to offer a number of unique market specialisations. LEA Insurance Brokers Gold Coast Office is located in Bundall and the Brisbane Office is located at Morningside.
As part of LEA’s commitment to remaining abreast of industry matters for the benefit of their clients, the company also supports the QPIB (Qualified Practising Insurance Brokers) program and is a member of:
- National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA)
- Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers (CQIB)
Why use an Insurance Broker?
With so many insurance companies in the marketplace, which one provides the best value for money and right amount of cover for you? It's easy to be overwhelmed and take short cuts without understanding the fine print and whether the policy is in fact suited to your specific needs.
Qualified Practising Insurance Brokers (QPIBs) will save you time, worry and money through their knowledge of the benefits, exclusions and costs of competing policies on the market.
Their understanding of the insurance market means they even have the ability to negotiate competitive premiums on your behalf. They can also arrange and place your cover, and will often provide advice on how to make the most of your insurance budget.
A Qualified Practising Insurance Broker can offer you:
- An Audit of your specific insurance needs;
- Negotiation of competitive premiums on your behalf;
- Professional advice about the most suitable package;
- Value for your money; and
- Time savings.
Protecting your interests
Through ongoing professional education from the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA), Qualified Practicing Insurance Brokers are up-to-date with the latest industry trends to provide you with quality advice.
We subscribe to the NIBA Code of Conduct. The Code provides that brokers:
- act in the best interests of the client;
- provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection;
- provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting;
- respect the client's confidentiality in relation to all records and information;
- ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation;
- make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations as may be required;
- be professional, efficient adn responsive in all dealings;
- be professionl, efficient and responsive in all dealings;
- in the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement;
- work towards maintaining and enhancing the reptuation of NIBA and its members;
- act in the spirit of the Code adn encourage others to do likewise.
To obtain a copy of the Code, Click Here.